3. Journey Towards Colombo
On my way, I encountered with one more guide to escort throughout Colombo city exploration along with shopping.
I visited colombo fort, Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum of Colombo, Independence Square, Independence Memorial Hall, Old Parliament Building, Khan Clock Tower, Colombo Lighthouse and much more shopping malls...
- Viharamahadevi Park - public park located in Colombo, next to the National Museum in Sri Lanka.
- National Museum of Colombo - It is the largest museum in Sri Lanka
- Independence Memorial Hall - A national monument in Sri Lanka built for commemoration of the independence of Sri Lanka from the British rule
- Old Parliament Building - The building that houses the Presidential Secretariat of Sri Lanka
- Khan Clock Tower - By the Khan Family of Bombay and is a popular landmark and marks the entrance to Pettah Market.
- Colombo light house - it is operated and maintained by the Sri Lanka Ports Authority.
By noon requested my chauffeur to take me to the hairstylist for a new makeover and he escorted me until my make over was done. Funny part is the parlor gentleman questioned me whether I am a celebrity or a key person to have two bodyguards with me ! :P Felt refreshed after the Makeover.
There are no rules and perfect time when it comes to my makeover done! It is a way for me to look and feel like myself, more prettier more confident and feel better!